◤ART 421 - 01
Digital Portfolio Preparation
This course provides an introduction to self-promotional portfolio design and production with an emphasis on the best practices of the current industry. Students will develop the design and computer skills necessary to create a distinctive and appealing portfolio for career enhancement.
◤ART 330 - 01
This course provides an introduction to package design with an emphasis on the practices of the current industry. Students will develop the design skills necessary to create a distinctive and appealing brand identity for the retail marketplace. This includes learning to design from the perspectives of aesthetics, marketing, manufacturing processes, sustainability, and utility.
◤ART 480 - 01
Independent Study: Comic Book
ASSIGNMENT 2 - CHARACTERS 1
Create main characters(Sketches are fine at this stage.) and describe their physical and psychological characteristics.
Analyze the relationship between them.
ASSIGNMENT 3 - CHARACTERS 2
1. Create a Storyboard for Episode 1. (8-12 different scene)
2. Create a Character portfolio of 4 Main characters of your story. (For each char, one full portrait drawing + 4 facial expressions)
ASSIGNMENT 7 - COMICBOOK FORMAT
1. Complete the details on Assignment 6.
2. Design the title page.
3. Study the comic-book format. (Go to amazon, you will be able to see most of the books from the cover to chapter 1 by clicking 'look inside')
4. Complete your comic book from the cover to episode 1.